Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Ummm just Wank...

Whilst i like your use with After Effects. I really am pissed off i wasted my time watching this...! How the hell did this get Daily 4th place!? Big file to load aswell... It was just... bad... And then the loops was insult to injury. instead of going from 1-9000 you could have jumped the digits so it wasn't as rediculously long?

DARE DARE

Good flow of idea, maybe just less cheese?

Hmmm i do have to agree, its abit on the do gooding cheese side... And how everyone kinda worships the guy for doing good things here and there was unrealistic, thats sounds kinda bitchy and cynical... But theres lots of people out there that does them kinda things whilst not really get a great deal of credit. It was a good concept and presentation though, good for you on getting daily feature and weekly 2nd place too!

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Great Begining, End kinda rushed??

I thought the Animation and use of special effects was really good in the fight, was very impressed, however it kinda shows after the battle that you got abit fed up and rushed it afterwards, e.g: backgrounds were missing... You just need to work on the last scenes for abit but other than that i think it's pretty good!

Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2 Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2

I LOVE YOU PROSTITUTE MICKEY!

I love it when well known characters have gammy sides on the internet. Goofy was done perfectly! "HEY mickey, i'm out here trying to masturbate n i was wondering if u'd talk dirty to me!?" LMAO!!!!!

Although this one was quite tonned down on seediness i can understand why since it was for a public event, still love it anyway!

Please make more!

Pokemon Master ep8 Pokemon Master ep8

Lame

Mmm... voice went straight through me... was just bit lame to be honnest... Clearly someone was bored...

cnk responds: